Health and Safety
- No one will be allowed inside the facility with any runny nose, flu symptoms or cough.
- We limit numbers according to requirements.
- The facility is about 400m2.
- We have special temperatures settings that need to be maintained for safety.
- People are welcome to wear face masks but have to make sure not to take them off and leave them on the premises.
- Absolutely no sharing of food or food utensils.
- Free hot drinks and space to sit down for a morning tea available on the premises, please keep your distance, wash hands regularly and stay safe.
- Please respect the safety bubble of others by not stepping into their play spaces or display areas.
- Wait until they are finished before stepping in to play.
- Please reset the areas after you finished play so it is inviting and encouraging for the next person to enjoy.
- If it needs cleaning, Disinfectant sprays and wipes are available.
- After each play session, we have a stringent disinfecting and sanitisation procedure in place.
- We ask your tracking details at the front desk just in case we do need to contact you.